This is a blog. You are welcome to view at your own accord.
Thank you for viewing!
I'm excited about this year. Being a senior means that you won't have to deal with school after another year. The only problem is what to do after school is over. You'd have to be prepared to be on your own.
Being on an island would heighten your life skills.If I myself were stranded on an island that was literally impossible to escape from, I'd bring an encyclopedia of plants and animals of all kinds - even extinct animals ( because I have no idea of what inhabits the island) - so that I'd know what is edible and what could kill me, a chest full of hunting knives and firearms for both gathering food and protection (gunpowder can also be used to start fires if needed), and I would bring a large bag of medical supplies in case of any form of injury.
However, that's what I would bring if i have no way of getting off the island. If I could get off the island, I'd bring one of those VIP planes that go over 125 mph, the most skilled pilot, and a supply crate filled with food, tools made specifically for the plane, and gallons upon gallons of fuel.
I guess I didn't clarify if you were stranded on the island or not. Very carefully selected items!!
ReplyDelete