Friday, October 19, 2012

Artistic

As an artistic type of person, I tend to be "creative, unstructured and imaginative." I may not know it or believe it, but I possess musical, artistic, literary skills. I've actually been told that I'm strong in to of those categories by two different teachers. My emotions are what guide me and motivate me into doing what I feel I should do.
Some of my options for majors are in music (something I've considered doing my career with), philosophy, journalism, and visual arts (what I currently aim for). These majors can lead to careers in photography and animation. Animation is my goal for my career and it makes me happy to see it as a part of my options.
Part of me had expected something entirely different, but I'm not surprised with my results. I've always felt good about drawing and doing other artistic stuff like writing and playing music. Now that I think about it, I literally see and interact with all aspects of art everyday of my life without even realizing it. The exercise itself gave me a little more inspiration to push for what I want to be when I get older.

3 comments:

  1. And currently your inspired to do more for music or visual arts? i like your career choices and honestly you have a lot of talent so you can do whatever you want you have the dedication and skills for practically any job of your choosing hope you get the job you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adding to what Bailey said, yes Milo you is very good in drawing, you are talented, wish i had talent like you. I like how your dedicated into what you want in life. Wish you the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a quick learner when it comes to music, so pursue it man! You're such a great artist so I can totally see you becoming an artist that speaks by the mind and work. Good for you dude. :)

    ReplyDelete