I've never really thought much about someone who could be a hero or what I believe to be a hero. The only people I can think of that I can consider my heroes are my parents for being able to raise two boys to the point where their spoiled and still find time for themselves, but the idea is just to typical.
At the moment, I can see Obama as my hero. No, seriously. Obama came in to Presidency while there was a recession going on left over from Bush and people have been bashing him since day 1. Throughout his whole presidency, Obama has faced numerous messages and thoughts of how he "has made our economy worse" when the entire reason it was bad in the first place was because of Bush. Obama has actually improved our economy, not by much, but he is making it better. The fact that Obama can fight to better our home while under fire is what makes him a hero to me.
Like the heroes that we've recently seen, Obama tries to put others before himself and is dedicated to his own family, just like Edward Bloom.At the moment, Obama must be facing the abyss of his journey as he and everyone else waits for election day and who becomes or stays President.
Good scenario Milo. You really supported your fact and it came out strong. I agree with your statements so kudos to you.
ReplyDeletewoah....Milo deep. aha anyway i like your hero and how how you came up with reasons for why he is.
ReplyDeleteYEAHHH MILO, OBAMA FTW! Lol jk but, yeah nice that was very deep insight dude. I'm AMAZED :O
ReplyDelete