Education
Education is possibly the most important part of living in America. Jobs require you to have an education if you want to make money to live on. The most someone can make without an education is not enough to live off of by his or her self. Education is what can get you into a career that you can live off of. People will be looking to hire you if you've been through college or anything above that. However, it's not just the high paying jobs that are available, the lower paying jobs like construction workers and chefs will pay you more for having an education. If you had no education, you'd have a difficult time getting around in life without any help from someone who does have an education.
In my life, education is the foundation for a life on my own in which I can be happy. Education will get me into the most prestigious universities and the universities will give me a better chance at getting into the higher paying careers. People tell me I'm smart, but that's only because I have an education, and that is what's going to get me to where i want to be when I get older.
Thats good that you value education so much and it is true your very smarticles
ReplyDelete