Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The 3rd Job

Yesterday (4/2), my mentor had returned allowing me a chance to further improve myself in the project.  Not only had I greatly improved my previous works but I had also created a project that looked rather profesional. It looked like the kind of logo that gets presented after an advertisement, like how the McDonald's logo gets shown at the end of every advertisement. My mentor was impressed with it as well and even gave me some helpful tips and ideas on what to add to it.

Yesterday, I had mostly worked more on the projects for improvement and new ideas on what to do with the new logo. It takes almost an hour to come up with a project that doesn't even last more than 10 seconds, yet the amount of time and effort that gets put into creating the projects isn't really that stressful or boring, in fact I enjoy it as long as I like the outcome.
The next thing I want to do is sit down with my mentor and see what it is that they actually do as a part of graphic design.

Time logged on 4/2: 7 hours
Total Time logged: 19 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment