Though, I hadn't taken the time to sit with my mentor yesterday and see what it was that people do in graphic design, I was able to work in the same way most people do in the field. I had already made some other projects, but my mentor and I had chosen the best one to be used for the logo. I had spent a lot of time working on the one project. I would go to my mentor to see what there was to be done with the project (fix some errors, change timings to fit preferences, etc.) and get to work. I'd keep repeating the process until the project was finished. It may sound dull and boring to some people, but I felt as though I could get used to it.
The concept and what I've learned so far has given me an idea on how I can do my presentation for the end of the school year.
On a side note, the projects I've been working on are mostly confidential so I can't put much of what I've worked on in any of my posts, though I may try to put up something on my own.
Time logged (4/3): 6 hours
Total Time logged: 25 hours
No comments:
Post a Comment