Friday had been my last day, not many people were in office due to the Giants home game. I went over the few final projects I had worked on with my mentor, although the creative director wasn't in the office so we couldn't make a final choice. I ended up sending all the files to both my mentor and the director to look at a later date.
Additionally, I had sat down with my mentor again to better understand the creative field. From what I learned, coming up with ideas and building on the ideas until the right project is created. It's the general trend that is done at work in the creative industry and it's something I will be doing and after my experiences interning for an advertising company, I know I'll enjoy it.
I don't believe this to be my last time working with Hoffman/Lewis, I had told my mentor and the Creative Director that I'm open to work on anything they have for me in the future and look forward to anything (if anything) is given to me.
Time logged (4/5): 5 hours
Total Time logged: 37 hours
No comments:
Post a Comment